quinta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2010

God Is a Capable Father: by Rick Warren

Most of you know that I did participe at ICYC in 2001.  ICYC it is an international methodist conference that  meets youth people ( when  I was youth! hehehe) from many countries...
Yesterday I recieved a post at our group from a friend called Akin Ogundimu, that lives in Africa. He always share blessing words, so I had decided to share with all of you in my blog.


Dear Friends,
"For nothing is impossible with God." Luke 1:37 (NIV)
"God has unlimited resources, unlimited energy, unlimited knowledge, unlimited
time. He says I can supply all of your needs."


God can handle any situation you give Him. No problem is too tough for Him. Nothing is beyond His ability. But the first thing you've got to do is bring it to Him.

What's the decision you're facing this week? What's the mountain that needs to be moved? Cancer? Bankruptcy? Your kids having problems? Can't break a bad habit?  ... Nothing is impossible with God." 
In Jeremiah 32:27 God says:  "I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?" (NIV) It is almost like God laying down the gauntlet saying, "I dare you. Think up a problem that I couldn't solve. Is anything too hard for me?"

Most of us, growing up, have said, "My daddy can do anything! My daddy can beat  your daddy!  I really thought that". But, as I grew up, I began to have my eyes opened. I realized that when it came to my allowance, my dad had limited resources. When it came to advice, sometimes he was just guessing too. My guess was as good as his, because he was an imperfect father
.

Ephesians 3:20 says, "God is able to do far more than we would ever dare to ask or even dream of infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, or hopes!" 
I have a pretty vivid imagination. I can think up some pretty big dreams. I can set some high goals. God says, "My son, you think up the greatest  thing you think I could do in your life and I can beat that. I can top that."
He is a capable Father!

What I can expect from my Father in heaven? My God shall supply all of your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jeasus ( Philippians 4:19)


He has unlimited resources, unlimited energy, unlimited knowledge, unlimited time. He says I can supply all of your needs. 
God says you're forgiven. He says he'll provide. He says we need not fear. To paraphrase the Bible, God says, "I'll take care of yesterday's failures, today's frustrations, and tomorrow's fears because I am a capable Father."  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário